Date(s) - 11/14/2018
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
IMT Wellness Center
Learn How Important the Immune and Lymphatic Systems are in the Fall & Winter
November’s FREE Lecture
Come discover natural self-help to improve your body
- 10 foods that improve your immune and lymphatic systems
- Nutritional plans to improve energy & immune power
- Why Stress & ’Holiday foods’ hurt your Immune System
- Learn exercises to help breathing & the ‘Thymus Pump!’
- Learn the 5 best supplements that improve immunity
- Learn how to make your own healthy probiotic yogurt
- Learn how ‘Bouncing and Brushing’ can change your life
- Plus-Learn how to prevent the flu
Attend and get $15 off an appointment with Olga Klein!
Tom Giammatteo, DC of IMT Wellness Center
Olga Klein, Health & Wellness Coach of Green Shade Wellness
Our FREE Community Evening Lecture & Food Tasting is held the 2nd Wednesday of Every Month.
Please check back for future event topics!
December’s topic is Keeping the Winter Blues Away – Preventing Season Affective Disorder (SAD)