Date(s) - 12/12/2018
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
IMT Wellness Center
Surviving the Holidays 2018
Keeping the Winter Blues Away
Preventing SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) / A Safety Plan: Don’t Let the Holidays Get You Down
December’s FREE Lecture ($300 value)
Come discover natural self-help to improve your body
- Learn why Stress & ‘Holiday foods’ hurt your Brain and Immune System
- 10 foods that improve your Mind and Thinking
- Nutritional plans to improve energy, immune & brain power
- Learn the 5 best supplements to wake up the brain and mood
- Learn how ‘Breathing’ & ‘Tapping’ exercises can make you smile
- Learn how to reduce SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) with light therapy
- Learn how to keep the sunshine in your life on dark days
- Plus – Learn how to prevent the flu!
Attend and get $15 off an appointment with Olga Klein!
Tom Giammatteo, DC of IMT Wellness Center
Olga Klein, Health & Wellness Coach of Green Shade Wellness
Our FREE Community Evening Lecture & Food Tasting is held the 2nd Wednesday of Every Month.
Please check back for future event topics!
January’s topic is Starting the New Year Right – Learn a New Year’s Detoxification Program
Bookings are closed for this event.